Category List

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Dog Pond - Place a plastic kiddie pool in the ground. It'd be easy to clean and looks nicer than having it above ground. Big dogs can't chew it up or drag it around.

Don't get me wrong, I love it, but its just not the same anymore. awwww
Don't get me wrong, I love it, but its just not the same anymore. awwww

Download whole gallery
This is one of the best ideas I've seen! something that would be great to donate to shelters. Stuff a sweater to make a cheap pet bed.
This is one of the best ideas I've seen! something that would be great to donate to shelters.  Stuff a sweater to make a cheap pet bed.

Download whole gallery
pup
pup

Download whole gallery
Dog Pond - Place a plastic kiddie pool in the ground. It'd be easy to clean and looks nicer than having it above ground. Big dogs can't chew it up or drag it around.
Dog Pond - Place a plastic kiddie pool in the ground. It'd be easy to clean and looks nicer than having it above ground. Big dogs can't chew it up or drag it around.

Download whole gallery
Life with Dogs.
Life with Dogs.

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment