Category List

Friday, December 20, 2013

Ikea Rolling Dog Bed v2 Materials: Ikea chair (Solsta Olarp), Poang footstool lambswool cushion, Ikea large wheels Description: I purchased the Solsta Olarp chair and the Poang lambswool footstool cushion in the "As Is" department (about $25.00 and $19.99). Any small chair will do (depending on the size of your pet!)

aww....this is so charming, a little drawer to hold the dog's bed. Cozy too.
aww....this is so charming, a little drawer to hold the dog's bed.  Cozy too.

Download whole gallery
sweet
sweet

Download whole gallery
Ikea Rolling Dog Bed v2 Materials: Ikea chair (Solsta Olarp), Poang footstool lambswool cushion, Ikea large wheels Description: I purchased the Solsta Olarp chair and the Poang lambswool footstool cushion in the "As Is" department (about $25.00 and $19.99). Any small chair will do (depending on the size of your pet!)
Ikea Rolling Dog Bed v2    Materials: Ikea chair (Solsta Olarp), Poang footstool lambswool cushion, Ikea large wheels    Description: I purchased the Solsta Olarp chair and the Poang lambswool footstool cushion in the "As Is" department (about $25.00 and $19.99). Any small chair will do (depending on the size of your pet!)

Download whole gallery
Love me... Love my dog
Love me... Love my dog

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment